We will be starting bingo this Wed., Jan. 13 at 7:00 at ZZ Tap. RULES are as following and will be posted on the tables:
1. If you are sick (even just a cold) STAY HOME....
2. Please wear a MASK.
3. We are marking tables with the number of people that can sit at a table. Please abide by the rules.
4. Per the guidelines we can have 6 to a table (are suppose to be related) but be 6 feet apart. With that being said, the smaller tables may only have 3 or 4 people.
4. Masks should be worn unless you are drinking or eating.
5. If you get up from your table, please wear your MASK !
We want to have bingo but also want to keep everyone safe! We are trying to keep the tables 6 feet apart, some seating has been eliminated.
For the future we would like to know if you prefer to have bingo on Wed or Tues or it doesn't matter. This doesn't mean that we have forgotten about our Tues program and the 60 calls - we will finish that off at some point. Just wondering for future reference.
A big THANK YOU to everyone who donated money and/or food to the Food Shelf donation trailer on Saturday night. Because of everyone's efforts we donated $80 cash and 87.3#'s of food !!!! Great job everyone.