Canton Day Off 2019 – Let the Good Times Roll!
Friday the 16th
- Medallion Hunt – Starts Friday
- Boomer Backyard BBQ check-in
- Bingo – 7:00 p.m. at the Canton Town Hall
- Band – Fest Tent – 8:00 p.m. to midnight
- THREE DAY BUCKET RAFFLE – Starts Friday. Drawing on Sunday.
Saturday the 17th
- 5K for Rett Syndrome – TBD
- Community Breakfast – 8 a.m. – Canton Town Hall
- Bloody Mary Contest – 10:00 a.m. – Canton Fest Tent
- Bloody Mary Bar – Immediately following the contest
- Bean Bag Tournament – Check-in at 10 a.m. – Throw at 11 a.m.
- All School Reunion – Time TBD – Canton Town Hall
- KIDS Activities
- Face Painting & Games – 10am – 6pm
- Balloons by Kevin – 2:30-5:30pm
- Bounce House – TBD
- Dunk Stand – TBD
- Money Dig – TBD
- Tractor Ride – Time TBD
- Parade – 6 p.m.
- Band – Shirts & Skins – Fest Tent – 8:00 p.m. to midnight
- THREE DAY BUCKET RAFFLE TICKET SALES continue
Sunday the 18th
- Ecumenical Church Service – TBD – Canton Fest Tent
- DJ – State Line (Digger) – TBD
- Poker Run
- Crappy Beer Hour
- Catholic Church Dinner 11am – 1pm
- Kids Bingo – TBD
- Magician – TBD
- Memorial Dedication – TBD
- BUCKET RAFFLE DRAWING – 10:00 p.m. Fest Tent
We will be selling shirts on-line and a limited number at the celebration. Watch for more information. We will also be selling commemorative buttons!
In 2019, CAMPING will be available. $10 per night – no hookups or water.
Contact Cindy Duckett at 507-743-8435 to reserve a spot.